Skip to main content
COVID-19 RE-OPENING PROTOCOL
1. COVID-19 vaccines are required of all members, instructors, employees and visitors. Masks are optional.
2. All members, instructors, employees and visitors must provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination.
Proof need only be shown once and may be provided ahead of coming to train.
3. All members, instructors and visitors coming to train must sign a COVID-19 RELEASE FORM
This form may also be provided before coming to train.
4. Upon entering the dojo, temperatures will be taken.
5. All persons entering the dojo must sign in and provide contact information.
6. Children between the ages of 12-17 will be required to provide proof of full vaccination.
7. Children under the age of 12 are exempt from vaccine proof but must wear a mask.
8. Parents who wish to remain in the dojo during children’s classes must bring proof of full vaccination.
9. Showers will be available in the changing rooms but members must bring their own towels.
10. There will be no towel service or gi washing service available until further notice.
All gis in the laundry room must be removed.
11. No gis and/or personal belongings may be left in the dojo until further notice.
12. Please remember to bring your own water as the water fountain is out of service due to COVID-19 restrictions.
13. These protocols are temporary and will remain in effect until further notice.